All campers must be picked up at our office between 9:00-17:30, so we can finalize contracts, any leftover payments before you start your adventure!
Check out our Transport Service below:
Hotel / Reykjavik to Cozy Campers
Free Service available: 9:00 – 17:00
We will pick you up at your Hotel in Reykjavik or anywhere in the Reykjavik area (capital) and transport you to our office where you will receive your Cozy Camper.
- Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Note: We do NOT offer a hotel pickup in Keflavík
KEF international airport to Cozy Campers
Free Service available for those arriving at KEF airport no later than 15:30!
The Flybus will transport you from KEF international airport to BSI bus terminal in Reykjavik where you will take a taxi called Hreyfill to our office where you will receive your Cozy Camper.
- The Flybus departs from Keflavik Airport 35-40 minutes after each arriving flight.
- If you are unable to catch the Flybus by 16:30 you will have to take a taxi to us (on your own cost) or reschedule the pickup to the following morning.
- You must take a Hreyfill taxi from BSI to our office to get it for FREE.
We will contact you about a week prior to your arrival regarding the pickup option you choose when booking. If you want to change the pickup option you will have to request the change at least 24 hours prior to your arrival.
Note: It is NOT possible to pickup the camper outside of opening hours!
All campers must be dropped off at our office!
Drop off during opening hours: Please drop the camper off at our office by 17:30. The drop off process takes about 20 minutes as the camper must undergo a quick inspection.
Cozy Campers to Reykjavik
Service available: 9:00-17:00
We offer a FREE ride to anywhere in the Reykjavik area (capital).
Note: We do NOT offer a ride to Keflavík
Tip: If you need to get back to KEF airport / Hotel in Keflavík the options are:
- Take a taxi (costs about 18.000-20.000 kr from Reykjavik to Keflavík)
- Take a bus
- Flybus from BSI bus station to KEF airport
- Airport Direct from Bus Hostel to KEF airport
- local bus no. 55 from Fjörður in Hafnafjörður / BSI bus station in Reykjavik to the town of Keflavík / KEF airport, checkout the details at bus.is)
After hours drop off: 17:30-9:00
Drop off outside of opening hours: If you wish to drop your Cozy Camper off outside our opening hours, that is between 17:30-9:00, a security deposit equivalent to your deductible (300-2500 EUR depending on the insurance you chose with us) will be taken at the start of the rental and will be released after the drop off inspection has taken place the following day and no damage was found on the camper.
- This deposit may be used to cover any extra charges such as parking, traffic or toll fines, fuel refill, damage to the vehicle or any other cost due to the use of the rented vehicle.
- Please park the camper outside our office, tidy up and throw all trash away, then lock it and return the keys through the hatch on our office door.
- We recommend downloading the taxi Hreyfill app for easy transport from our office to your next location.